ANS Summer Program
Time: 8:30AM – 2:45PM, Monday through Friday (Extended Day Program until 5:30PM)
Cost: $65/day; $70/day with swimming (Extended Day Program: $20)
The Ashmont Nursery School Summer Program provides a warm, nurturing environment where children explore nature and build community. The program is open to children ages 2.9 to 5 years old on non-swim days (Mon/Wed/Thurs/Fri) and 3 to 5 years old on swim days (Tuesdays) due to YMCA regulations. Children will enjoy arts and crafts, field trips, science projects, storytelling, swimming at the Dorchester YMCA, healthy and nutritious snacks and more in a comfortable air-conditioned space!
ANS teachers will staff the summer program. There is no parent teaching required, though there will be opportunities for interested parents to be involved!
To register for the ANS Summer Program, submit the application, registration packet, and process the $15 application fee online. Packets and fee may be mailed to ANS Summer Program, One Ashmont Street, Dorchester, MA 02124 or placed in the Summer Program box at ANS. If you have questions about registration, please contact email@example.com and include “ANS Summer Program” in the subject line.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- All fees processed online, below!!
- February 1st: Rolling admissions begins for current and alumni ANS families.
- February 15th: Rolling admissions begins for non-ANS families.
- May 1st: 50% of total summer program tuition due; $50 late fee assessed for payments after this date
- June 18th: remaining 50% of summer program tuition due; children may not attend the summer program until this payment is submitted
- July 9th: ANS Summer Program begins